COME WITH ME, I will be giving you a glimpse of what I experience when I am behind my lens. The kind of things I look at and do not look at when capturing a piece of art in my lens. I hope you enjoy your time in my world of photography. An while you are here with me you will be able to look threw the lens of a k. classic touch. Feel free to leave input about what you think, I will be looking forward to it. WELCOME.....

Tuesday, June 15

Living Life Expressions

well this is my next door neighbors cat, that for some reason has decide to call my home hers..  when i look threw my lens i look deep into her eyes and wonder why is it she has chosen my home out of all the homes to make hers. is it a since of nurturing she is longing for, since it seem that my neighbors  keep throwing her out the house every time i look around. it doesn't help that they do not speak any English at all so, unfortunately even if i wanted to help her i couldn't. as i look back into her eyes with my lens i keep trying to tell her, " this is not the door step you really want to make your home"(guess it's since i am not a cat person at all).  so far she has not listen to me at all and the other night while i was barbecuing guess who decide to pay me a visit. you guess right, Little Miss Thang  came right on inside my home for a nice visit with me!!! the other day i found my other half putting out milk for her, the nerve of him...lol. as the days go by i have found myself  no longer asking what is it that she sees threw her eyes (her lens)?  BECAUSE HE HAS GIVING Little Miss Thang a home, so threw her lens she see LOVE....
"A LOOK THREW MY LENS, TELLS A STORY"- living life expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment