COME WITH ME, I will be giving you a glimpse of what I experience when I am behind my lens. The kind of things I look at and do not look at when capturing a piece of art in my lens. I hope you enjoy your time in my world of photography. An while you are here with me you will be able to look threw the lens of a k. classic touch. Feel free to leave input about what you think, I will be looking forward to it. WELCOME.....

Tuesday, June 15

Living Life Expressions

when i am looking through my lens there is so many expression that i can see.. to me those expressions tell a story and that is what tends to bring more interest to me about what i am photographing.. this week i will be looking through my lens for many different expression, so follow me, we are about to take this journey of  " LIVING LIFE EXPRESSIONS".

No comments:

Post a Comment