COME WITH ME, I will be giving you a glimpse of what I experience when I am behind my lens. The kind of things I look at and do not look at when capturing a piece of art in my lens. I hope you enjoy your time in my world of photography. An while you are here with me you will be able to look threw the lens of a k. classic touch. Feel free to leave input about what you think, I will be looking forward to it. WELCOME.....

Monday, June 21

Atlanta's Greek Picnic Weekend

The Atlanta Greek Picnic Weekend was held on June 18-20, 2010.  On Saturday, June 19 I attended the annual picnic at Morehouse College.

The event brought out fraternities and sororities from the:

"THE DIVINE NINE"
  • Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
  • Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
  • Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity
  • Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
  • Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
  • Zeta Phi Beta Sorority
  • Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority
  • Iota Phi Theta Fraternity


One of the highlights of the event was the "STROLL OFF " competition, where different chapters performed a coordinated dance/ movement.  This years stroll off was won by the Theta Gamma Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha from the University of South Florida (Tampa, Florida).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOEWC_RfS4

It was my first time attending, so off I went looking threw the lens of my camera.  By the time the night ended I had over three hundred pictures and some video.  Now it's your turn to look threw the lens of a k. classic touch.


The fellows of  "Omega Psi Phi" - Delaware  State





The ladies of " Delta Sigma Theta" - Illinois State University






1st 48 Nupes Chapter of "Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity" - Rhodes College/CDU, Memphis






The ladies of " Sigma Gamma Rho"






The fellows of Beta Lambda "Alpha Phi Alpha" -Lane College, Jackson Tennessee






The fellows of "Phi Beta Sigma" -Virginia State University






The lovely Ms. Ida of "Alpha Kappa Alpha" -Florida Memorial University








SPECIAL THANKS TO:  OFFICER D.B. of the Atlanta PD and all the other officers who assist in keeping the event safe.




Threw the Lens of a k. classic touch

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having this blog!! It enables me 2 see beyond the actual picture and see the true essence of art you bring to each photo!!! I would also like 2 thank you for all this sexxiness!!!! loved the Atl greek picnic!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete