COME WITH ME, I will be giving you a glimpse of what I experience when I am behind my lens. The kind of things I look at and do not look at when capturing a piece of art in my lens. I hope you enjoy your time in my world of photography. An while you are here with me you will be able to look threw the lens of a k. classic touch. Feel free to leave input about what you think, I will be looking forward to it. WELCOME.....

Thursday, June 17

Living Life Expressions


CLICK, CLICK!!!! SNAP!!! FREEZE!!!
With the click of my camera and the snaps of my shutter, I am able to freeze a beautiful moment in time.
On yesterday, I went for an enjoyable journey to my local pool to cool off.  While I embrace the moment of the sun, water and shade of my umbrella, I froze some moments in time.  Take a LOOK at all the many moments I was able to freeze threw my lens.


The beginning of a new friendship, a memory two young girls will forever cherish.



The excitement that awaits a young man heading off to college at UTI in the fall.  With his aspiring dreams to become a rap artists in the future.  Malcolm enjoys his summer as a lifeguard for which he has had the privilege of, for the last five years.



The smiles of little ones, who are able to swim as their parents watch.  Fully equip with all their little swimming gear ( goggles and arm floats) and so much excitement of feeling like a big kid they scream out to Mommy and Daddy, "LOOK, I CAN SWIM!!! I CAN SWIM!!!".



The fashion statement that little 5 years old Alanea (soon to be 6 in three days, don't let me forget!!) makes with her fashionable blue and white polka dot hat, with a touch of a yellow ribbon running threw.





The empty lifeguard post that awaits a young teenager, who will keep an eye on all the young and young at heart enjoying, relaxing and having a fun day at the pool.

Threw the Lens of a k. classic touch

No comments:

Post a Comment